Monday, October 25, 2010

Our San Francisco Trip - Part One

While in San Francisco we also had a little celebration for my 30th birthday. We went to my favorite place in the world (besides Kauai) Domaine Carneros. This is a champagne house that we try to visit every time we make it up the Bay area. It was wonderful to celebrate with my aunt, uncle, cousin, and siblings. I definitely enjoyed myself! :)

Melanie was being a great big sister and taking care of Jordan while I enjoyed a few glasses of champagne. Doesn't she look great?!


The family enjoying time together.

Our attempt to get a picture of the family. At this point both kids were done for day and wanted naps.


Of course Jamie behaved for this shot since Uncle Jay was in it. :)

My baby girl....one day I'm sure she'll enjoy Domaine Carneros just like her mama.


No comments: