Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! We spent the New Year's at Palm Springs and Jamie's Uncle Jason, Aunt Katie and Aunt Melanie all drove over and joined us and my parents for 4 days. We had a great time! Jamie loved all of his new playmates, especially his uncle Jay, and Jeremy and I enjoyed getting a bit of a break since we had so much family around to entertain Jamie. :) New Year's Eve my parents stayed at the hotel with Jamie and Jeremy and I actually went out for the evening with my sisters and brother. We had such a great time and I really treasured the night since it's not that often that just us "kids" go out for the night. Thank you mom and dad for watching the little guy! We hope you had a great New Year's as well and here's to health and happiness in 2009!

Jamie with his aunt Mel, uncle Jay & aunt Katie


Flying with Jason....he loved it!


Poppi with Jamie....he was stuffed from all
the food he ate at dinner!

How cute....you can tell he thinks his uncle Jay is great!


Happy boy....


No comments: